The perfect beverage for the relaxing hours of the day. Chamomile and tilia stand out in this herbal blend, resulting in a blend with delicate sweet taste and a subtle woody aftertaste. The discreet lemon flavour of lemon balm, in combination with lavender, results in a hydrating beverage which tastes good without adding any sweeteners.
Sustainability: When the contents are finished, reuse the compostable container and turn it into a pot! Follow the instructions on the back side of the label, find the organic seedstick and grow your own herbs. Play your part in environmental protection by applying the circular economy model and reduce waste.
Notes: Mellow, sweet flavour and subtle woody aftertaste.
Occasion: Soothing and relaxing.
Brewing Instructions: The ideal way to prepare your tisane is the infusion.
For 1 cup put 1-2g [approx. 1 tsp] of the blend into a utensil.
Add hot water [95ºC], cover it with a lid and let it rest for 6-8'. Strain and serve.
- You can enrich the sweet taste of this blend adding a teaspoon of honey.
- Ingredients: Lemon balm*, Tilia*, Lavender*, Chamomile*
*Product of -all natural- farming
- 20g | Serves 20 cups
- Whole leaf loose
- 100% natural product. | No added flavours, colours, sweeteners.
- Naturally caffeine free.
- Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand.
- Compostable packaging and inner bag.
- Great taste award