A smooth and full-bodied blend that you can enjoy any time of the day. The distinctive flavour and taste of sage and fennel seed, in combination with the citrus hint of mountain tea and the bitterness of the rest of the herbs, leave a long-lasting hydrating aftertaste.
Sustainability: When the contents are finished, reuse the compostable container and turn it into a pot! Follow the instructions on the back side of the label, find the organic seedstick and grow your own herbs. Play your part in environmental protection by applying the circular economy model and reduce waste.
Notes: Mellow & smooth with long-lasting, hydrating aftertaste.
Occasion: Health boosting and defensive.
Brewing Instructions: The ideal way to prepare your tisane is the infusion.
For 1 cup put 1-2g [approx. 1 tsp] of the blend into a utensil.
Add hot water [95ºC], cover it with a lid and let it rest for 8-10'. Strain and serve.
- It does not need any sweeteners. If you like your beverages sweet, you can add a teaspoon of honey.
- Ingredients: Rose hip*, Sage*, Mountain tea*, Fennel*, Hyssop*, Mallow*, Dittany*
*Product of -all natural- farming
- 35g | Serves 20 cups
- Whole leaf loose
- 100% natural product.| No added flavours, colours, sweeteners.
- Naturally caffeine free.
- Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand.
- Compostable packaging and inner bag.
- Great taste award